Performancing Metrics

Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Follow Friday (1)



Sorry it's late! You see, where I (Sabrina) am it was Saturday when Follow Friday was posted. Anyway, we recently joined Follow Friday. This is our first post for Follow Friday. It's hosted by Parajunkee.com. Just click on the pic up top to check out the site.

Question: Do you judge a book by it's cover?

Sabrina: Yes. Sort of. Kinda. I don't really have time to go to the library/bookstore and read the back every single book. Which ever cover catches my eye, I pick up. I also kinda believe that if the cover is bad, the book is bad. Unfortunately, I judge a book by it's title too. I'm guilty as charged.

Suzanne and Ashi are unavailable given their current timezone and will answer in a later post.

2 comments:

  1. I do love a good looking cover but I do like picking up books that others recommend for one reason or another :)

    Please Stop by, I'm starting a new with a fresh look.  Let me know what you think.

    Black Disaster Fairy
    A World of Personality

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped by your blog! It looks nice!

    ReplyDelete

Each comment means a lot to us! We'll try to get back to you here or, if you have one, on your blog!